MSDB’s specialists provide the following assessment services on the Great Falls campus as an important step in determining a child’s educational needs and the best way to meet them.
- Audiological evaluation
- Functional vision assessment
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Language skills assessment in English and/or ASL
- Communication skills assessment
- Media/technology assessment
- Compensatory skills assessment
- Independent living skills assessment
- Orientation and Mobility assessment
- Diagnostic/prescriptive services
When appropriate, specialists who conduct these assessments will meet with the family to provide input for an educational program for the child, whether the child attends MSDB or a school in his or her home community.
For more information about our assessment services, please call MSDB at 1-800-882-MSDB, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.